Sunday, August 03, 2008

things are still amazing!

so things are still amazing with me. really hard, but amazing. i am still in awe of how much my life has changed in just one month! i look back to a month ago, and don't even know who i was anymore. that is the truth. i am learning so much each day, i hope that i continue to learn even more. i think that the hardest thing for me is peoples perception of me, which i am learning really should have no hold over me. i am learning that i am who i am because god created me to be this way, and most people that i run across have no idea where i came from. i am trying to not come across so abrasive on my first encounter with me, trying to let my guard down, and let people in. that is such a new concept for me. i am excited because i am planning to go help with half the week in sherwood. dave just informed me that we have car issues so i am going to have to work around that. which is ok. i also, had a really rough night with paige last night, and am feeling crappy today, but i talked to my doctor and if it isn't better tomorrow, he will run some tests. i also got to hear my bud, janice preach today, and i was impressed with her exuberance in the word. and her understanding and her ability to make it real to people. i am once again having fun with leia, which i sorely missed. its nice to hang out and laugh, and talk and pray. she is awesome. i am still feeling very inadequate trying to figure out facebook, i think i am just too darn old. oh well, it is something to do. kids have stuff daily as school is less than 2 weeks away for them. i have longer until work starts which is nice, trying to get back into the routine may take me awhile. i just wanted to check in and write, because i need to be thankful daily for what god is doing, and part of that is reminding myself to write, so i can look back on it. hope you are all well, hope that the heat is not depleting you, oh....yesterday there was the most beautiful picture of my friend, jaime barker, i mean she looks so radiant, and i hope that her campout was amazing, with her "kids". check it out if you can, if i was at all computer savvy i would upload it or download it or whatever and put it on here. take care of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

I love how much you are writing! You still haven't sent me those poems.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home